Bird Daemon Performance and usage information

Eloi Carbó Solé eloicaso at gmail.com
Tue May 23 01:57:07 CEST 2017

Hello,

Thank you very much to all of you that have shared some really useful
presentations, it will help me not only to add more detail and supportive
material but also giving me the opportunity to see some really interesting
projects and deployments using Bird, I really appreciate it.

Best regards,

On 22 May 2017 at 13:18, Pierky <pierky at pierky.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 20 May 2017 at 17:08, Eloi Carbó Solé <eloicaso at gmail.com> wrote:
> > is there any extra documents I could use as evidence of Bird's
> performance/adoption rate or latest presentations to the public?
>
> - "Scaling BIRD Routeservers", by DE-CIX, October 2016: here you can
> find some benchmarks they run under some particular configurations.
>
> https://ripe73.ripe.net/presentations/115-e-bru-20161026-
> RIPE73-scaling-bird-routeservers-final.pdf
>
> - "(Ab)Using Route Servers", May 2010: some more stats.
>
> http://ripe60.ripe.net/presentations/Jasinska-_Ab_Using_Route_Servers.pdf
>
> --
> Pier Carlo Chiodi

Eloi Carbó