OSPF?

Israel G. Lugo israel.lugo at lugosys.com
Tue May 23 01:53:40 CEST 2017

Hello,

Do you plan to release this web based interface to the public?

I am attaching the output of running "birdc show protocols all" as root
on a building aggregation router. It has a static route for a customer,
a default sink, some glue protocols and an OSPF connection to the campus
backbone.

Regards,
Israel