Unexpected behavior of static routes

Michael McConnell michael at winkstreaming.com
Tue May 9 22:13:29 CEST 2017

Right, what you are doing is something I do all day long.

I’ve looked over my configs and the only thing I can see that might be missing related to kernel.

protocol kernel {
export all;

Sorry I’m not more help, but I can tell you that is definitely not the expected behaviour.
Mike

--
Michael McConnell
WINK Streaming;