Sending only default route to downstream users?

Olda Plchot olda.plchot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:00:42 CET 2017

Hi,
  if you are receiving the full BGP table, you might not have default
routes (0.0.0.0/0 and ::/0) at all. You can although create them statically
to propagate them further.

protocol static  {
        route 0.0.0.0/0 blackhole;
}

or for IPv6

protocol static  {
        route ::/0 reject;
}

then you will be able to pass these routes further down.

Cheers,
         Olda