logical operations on parts of pairs

Stefan Plug spl at ecix.net
Thu Jan 26 10:31:29 CET 2017

Little bump,

As a workaround I'm now just using a loop using a jinja template to generate multiple community lists each with
1 less community which I then simply check per route. This works swimmingly, but it just feels like a cheat.

Regards,

Stefan

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards / Met vriendelijke groet

Stefan Plug
Network Engineer
spl at ecix.net

GSM: +49.151.58040805
Fax: +49.30.81495459
Web: http://www.ecix.net/

PEERING GmbH - Division ECIX
Lindenallee 27
14050 Berlin
Germany

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Stefan Wahl
Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 97752B, USt-Id-Nr: DE2746301838