Bird 2.0.0 and reconfiguring

Pardeep Sharma pardeep.sharma868 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 10:22:51 CET 2017

Hi Milosz,

I am install BIRD in Linux 7.0.4 version in VM. I am running "yum install
bird" command in order to install it but after running this command I am
able to see "bird" file in /etc/ directory. But when I run "birdc" to get
access of bird, it shows me error "such file or directory is not exists".
Can you please help me here. How it will be install in Linux 7.0.4. VM.

Thanks a lot..

--
Thanks & Regards
Pardeep