Bird Installation Guide

Pardeep Sharma pardeep.sharma868 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 14:16:12 CET 2017

Hi Mo,

You are right, I have doubt whether bird is running or not because I run in
linux "yum install bird" command and "bird.conf" file generated in /etc in
root user. In my knowledge its may the installation of BIRD but in real it
doesn't seem because I following links shared by you but there installation
is based on 'Unix' OS not Linux.

If you have info, how to install BIRD in linux, please share with me
because I searched a lot in google BIRD installation in Linux but didn't
get. After running bird -c its shows "no such file or directory"

Thanks a lot

--
Thanks & Regards
Pardeep