Bird - hardware, vm.

Mikhail Mayorov mm at tagan.ru
Sun Dec 10 22:23:14 CET 2017

It makes no sense to use virtualization in the cases of the router.
CPU and memory are not so important.
It is important to have the necessary network cards (2x10G SFP+).
We successfully use Supermicro X10SDV-4C + -TP4F-O.

--
Regards,
Mikhail V. Majorov

Megalink Company, Director of engineering
318, Chehova street, Taganrog, Russia, 347932
tel work: +7 8634 431431 (ext 101)
tel mobile: +7 918 5565520
sip: 000101 at tagan.ru
www.tagan.ru