IPv6 prefix set

Damien Clabaut damien.clabaut at corp.ovh.com
Tue Aug 15 17:41:22 CEST 2017

Hello again,

After checking the code I answered my first question, leaving the
solution here:

Bird returns an error if you define anything else than 0 after the
network mask.

aaaa:bbbb:0100:00ff:: defines 64 bits, so you cannot set a mask bigger
than 64.

Though it is not standard behaviour, it is understandable.

Remains my second question, how can I handle the case where the
prefix-set is empty ?

Regards,

--
Damien Clabaut