[Babel-users] Version 1.6.0

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Sun May 1 23:38:28 CEST 2016

>> It is not allowed in any other place -- in other places, RFC 6126 says
>> that AE MUST NOT be 0. (There's an omission in Section 4.4.9, where it
>> only says in what case AE MAY be 0; the implication is that it MUST
>> NOT be 0 in other cases.)

> Hmm, maybe this should be spelled out somewhere?

Could you please clarify what exactly needs to be spelled out?  I have the
impression that the meaning of AE 0 is spelled out pretty clearly in all
three pleaces where it is allowed.  The one missing bit is Updates, where
it doesn't state clearly that AE 0 is only allowed for retractions, but
I think it's pretty clear from context.

-- Juliusz