Bird website documentation seems to be outdated

Israel G. Lugo israel.lugo at tecnico.ulisboa.pt
Mon Mar 28 20:54:55 CEST 2016

Hello Martin,

Thank you very much for the PDF.

Indeed I forgot to check the bird-doc package. A long time ago I
installed it from .deb, but since it seemed to be mirrored in the
website, I grew accustomed to using the site for reference.

The PDF you generated from source will definitely come in handy.

Best regards,
Israel G. Lugo

--
Israel G. Lugo