bird-1.5.0 ipv4 segfaults on configure - is it safe to change bgp protocol names runtime?

Bartosz Radwan b.radwan at citypartner.pl
Fri Mar 18 10:46:52 CET 2016

On 18.03.2016 10:07, Jan Matejka wrote:
> Can you please send in a reduced config set that still causes this bug?
> I'd like to reproduce it locally and fix it thereafter.
Some additional info:

I've used such oneliner: while :; do birdc configure ; sleep 1 ; done

and were playint with protocol name - crash happens every 1…3 name changes.

I've been playing with another parameters of existing configured
protocols - no crash at all for ~20 changes.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?