Bird as an MPLS RR

Matjaz Straus Istenic matjaz at njetwork.si
Tue Feb 16 09:57:20 CET 2016

Hi list,

IMHO adding support for VPNv4 NLRI to “standard” Bird would greatly improve its value. There are very few BGP routers out there that support MPLS route reflection, ExaBGP being one of them. Bird is very popular in ISP community, acting in route servers on many IXPs, so, yes — VPNv4|6 support would be really nice :-)

Kind regards,
	Matjaž