New Linux Networking + BIRD tutorial

Stefan Jakob tinysammy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 04:53:17 CET 2016

Hi Hans,

Nice job! Discussed the idea to create an article like this "some day" a
couple of minutes before at NANOG and then I saw your mail and spent the
last hour at campfire to read the lab and ospf article!

I like your concept of using Debian, Bird, LXC containers, btrfs subvolumes
and openvswitch for virtual networking.

Thx for sharing!

Rgds, SJ