Using BIRD to inject a route into BGP

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 23:04:54 CEST 2016

Hello!

Sorry for off-topic posing here but you could try GoBGP for this task.
Bird is awesome for route server but for route-injection you could use
something more lightweight.

It's very simple and do it with one API command:
 gobgp global rib add 2001:123:123:1::/64 -a ipv6
 gobgp global rib del 2001:123:123:1::/64 -a ipv6

Configuration also very straightforward /etc/gobgpd.conf:
[global.config]
  as = 198068
  router-id = "10.0.3.115"

[[neighbors]]