Patch to reveal more information in SHOW ROUTE

Andrew Francis andrew.francis at twitch.tv
Sat Jan 24 06:16:59 CET 2015

Thanks Ondrej,

That query does seem to return all the routes of interest, but it takes a
long time (many seconds per query). I'm guessing it's not FIB accelerated?

One of the things we're doing is script-driven bulk data collection, so we
probably want something faster. (We have about 50 million routes.)

Thanks

Andrew Francis   |   *Twitch* <http://www.twitch.tv/>   |   Engineering   |
  415 430 8612