default route via OSPF depending on the ISP

Raphael Mazelier raph at futomaki.net
Thu Dec 3 20:06:33 CET 2015

Le 03/12/15 19:45, Christian Tacke a écrit :

> In our case, the major difference is: We're not going to
> ping, but query the state of the modem. Which in itself is
> annoying, because we're forced to use an avm fritzbox and
> the only way to ask it about its state is by doing upnp.

What am I doing is rather overkill but work :

- using exabgp on each router linked to each isp
- exabgp announce a default route based if a periodic script (pinging
different well known ip like 8.8.8.8 on each isp, resolving some well
know domain, etc...) is ok
- exabgp peer localy with bird, and redistribute default route on ospf
with different weigh.

--
Raphael Mazelier