Socket error: TCP_MD5SIG: Cannot allocate memory

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Tue Aug 25 21:48:44 CEST 2015

I haven't tried the optmem_max option, but I did some more experimenting..

We have a virtual machine running a nearly identical BIRD config that's
not showing this issue.

The machine with the issue is physical, and has a Mellanox ConnectX
NIC.  I'm wondering if there's some limitation with TCP offload there
that's responsible.  Disabling TCP offload didn't seem to help though.