bird-tool update (cacti changes)

Will Dowling opensource at autodeist.com
Tue Aug 25 17:35:04 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Just a courtesy email to anyone using my bird-tool scripts over at:
https://github.com/dowlingw/bird-tool

It’s well overdue (over 2 years), but I’ve finally pushed support for multiple sessions with the tools.

Like everything else in the tools, this assumes your sessions are named using the pattern "R_AS####x#”.

Everything should work as usual, UNLESS you’re using the Cacti graphing script.

In that case, you’ll notice that the cacti script now uses the session name (not AS) as the index.
I’m sorry to say you’ll need to update your graphs to use this new index.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any problems.

Cheers :)

 - Will