Bird IRC channel

Hans van Kranenburg hans.van.kranenburg at mendix.com
Sun Apr 26 00:28:47 CEST 2015

Hi all,

As you might probably, or more probably not know, a sub-official bird
IRC channel exists, which is #bird on freenode.

The current inhabitants have no idea who ever started the channel, or
how to be able to change any attributes of the channel, like setting
topic or anything... Cycling the channel is not really an option, since
99% of the inhabitants seem just to be lurking around, never saying
anything. (Yeah, if you're reading this, say something! :D )

00:24 <Knorrie> access #bird list
00:24 -ChanServ(ChanServ at services.)- Entry Nickname/Host          Flags
00:24 -ChanServ(ChanServ at services.)- ----- ---------------------- -----
00:24 -ChanServ(ChanServ at services.)- 1     freenode-staff
+AFRefiorstv [modified 2y 44w 5d ago]
00:24 -ChanServ(ChanServ at services.)- ----- ---------------------- -----
00:24 -ChanServ(ChanServ at services.)- End of #bird FLAGS listing.

00:27 <Knorrie> flags #bird
00:27 -ChanServ(ChanServ at services.)- You are not authorized to perform
this operation.

 From time to time we have really interesting conversations on this IRC
channel, and I would really like it to become a little more active.
Let's hang around and just share a bit about what we're doing with bird
in an informal way.

If you have ever started this channel, or have any idea how to get
control of it back again, join!

--
Hans van Kranenburg - System / Network Engineer
T +31 (0)10 2760434 | hans.van.kranenburg at mendix.com | www.mendix.com