Multiple routing tables with multiple gateways

Fernando Frediani fhfrediani at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 16:15:54 CEST 2014

Thanks for the Ondrej,
I have actually seen this page already and found it pretty useful. My
main doubt still is about how to separate the routes received in
different route tables to tell the kernel of when a request comes from
an IP range it goes out via that specific gateway.

Would it be possible that you specify part that covers that ? Is it by
any chance mainly what is below example of BGP client C and D ?
Can you give me an example of a short config part of how, upon receive
of routes through BGP mainly inject them into a separate table and make
that table look the same as if was made using IProute2. Doesn't need to
include the BGP session details but the part or function that injects
the routes received to each specific table.

Thanks
Regards,

Fernando