BIRD 1.4.0 bugfixes [1/2]

Pierluigi Rolando pierluigi at embrane.com
Tue Feb 25 19:53:48 CET 2014

Hi Tore,
I understand your use case and I am inclined to agree with you. However. As much as I'd like to help you, I think this is better left in the hands of the BIRD core developers. All I'm trying to do here is to describe the bug we were having and showing one (admittedly nasty) workaround.

I'll see if I can come up with something better, no promises though.

Thanks,
Pierluigi