Log rotation support

Alexander Demenshin aldem-bird.2014 at nk7.net
Tue Aug 26 19:26:07 CEST 2014

On 2014-08-26 18:02, Ondrej Filip wrote:

> If nothing changes, there should be no reconfiguration at all. Don't
> you have a core dump?

Oh, this does the trick - thank you! I didn't run "configure" without
any changes
before, so I didn't know that.

No, I don't have a core dump, unfortunately - but I'll have it next
time,
if this happens again. I only remember that I did some complex changes
in protocols (OSPF & BGP), which included changes in many parameters and
filters, perhaps some combination of changes together with massive
BGP/OSPF
processing led to this.

I've tried to run it under valgrind but it is extremely slow when feeded
with full BGP table...

--
With best regards,
Alexander.