BIRD 1.4.2 - some strange things

Javor Kliachev jkliachev at neterra.net
Fri Apr 25 09:17:33 CEST 2014

Dear Ondrej,

Thanks a lot for your prompt and detailed explanation.

I've just tried your solution and it seems to work fine.

*# RS2:*
/bird> show route where proto !="R0_100" table T65535 count//
//*4086*//of 8552 routes for 3388 networks/

*# RS1:*
/root at rs1-bird:~# birdc show bgp su | grep //*R0_200*//
//desc                             proto              ip
AS           state                    rcv / adv / limit //
//0.200_iBGP_RS2          R0_200     10.0.0.200        65535 2014-04-23
//*4085*///4466/10000 Established/

Best~

--
---
Find out about our new Cloud service - Cloudware.bg

Neterra Ltd.
Telephone: +359 2 975 16 16
Fax: +359 2 975 34 36
www.neterra.net <http://www.neterra.net>