More IPSEC routes for OSPF

Iain Buchanan iainbuc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 22:52:24 CET 2013

I had a check, but OpenSWAN doesn't seem to do this (at least with netkey)
- I don't see any additional routing tables.  Given the time I've spent so
far with OpenSWAN I'll give the script route a go, then investigate
StrongSWAN later.  From looking at the website it looks much better
documented - I had to buy the OpenSWAN book before I could work out what
was going on.

Iain