simple filters question

John Jensen jensenja at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 20:05:18 CET 2013

Hi,

Confirmed that the code I applied in the last patch is working fine. Also
confirmed that the latest patch supplied works successfully with:

patch -p1 < bird-1.3.11-match-T_IP-against-T_PREFIX_SET-v2.patch

in top level directory of bird-1.3.11 source, and also confirmed that the
function you suggested is working fine.

Thank you very much!

-JJ