BGP MD5 with Juniper Router

Rashed Alwarrag rali.ahmed at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:23:37 CET 2013

Hi

The juniper is 11.4R4.4 with simple password ( no spacial characters )  ,
is issue is that Juniper is always send the BGP update with the right MD5
key and no such a log in brid server , but Bird server is sending the
update twice once with the wrong MD5 and after a while it resend the same
update but this time with the right and the expected MD5 key

is that normal in bird ??

Regards
Rashed

--