Kernel table support in OpenBSD

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Fri Jun 28 12:14:40 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 11:13:55AM +0200, JLP wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm trying to use kernel table option of kernel protocol in BIRD on
> OpenBSD 5.3 (version 1.3.9p0 from standard package) but it seems like it
> does not work at all (I get a syntax error message).
>
> Are rdomains from OpenBSD officially supported ?

No, multiple kernel tables are currently supported on Linux only.

I wonder what is the situation on FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD w.r.t.
kernel support for multple routing tables. I don't have an idea.
No multiple tables, multiple tables specific to some *BSD variants
or a common behavior on all *BSDs?