Testing framework

Sam Russell sam.h.russell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 11:53:56 CEST 2013

Do you have any preferences or recommendations for a unit testing
framework? Distributed network software isn't too hard - if you abstract
out the socket stuff you're just dealing with packets being sent to a
callback function - and if packets can be sent to it, then test data works
fine too. It takes a bit longer to write the first lot of tests, but it's
really important to have them - very good for verifying RFC compliance
(e.g. the recent RIPng TTL isue) as well as finding bugs.

Does anyone know of a good C unit testing framework?