BGP and Redistribute Static with AS-Prepend

Arnautov Artem triar at netassist.ua
Thu Jan 3 11:07:20 CET 2013

Many tnx

just before New Year i was looking how to solve that moment

to Vadim:
we have clients with their own networks and AS numbers
sometime some of them facing with strange problems with their equipment
or with configuration
for expample bgp on dlink switches or foxgate switches
and they asking to announce their networks (clients are crying) of
course it is needed to prepend their networks with proper AS num

--
---
Арнаутов Артем