print BGP AGGREGATOR attribute?

Job Snijders job at instituut.net
Thu Jan 3 19:29:18 CET 2013

Dear all,

I want to inject information into syslog when certain magic prefixes are announced or withdrawn.

So far I have this snippet of configuration, but I'd also like to print the BGP AGGREGATOR ip address, and the AGGREGATOR AS number. How can I do this?

filter collector_in {
    if (net ~ [ 84.205.64.0/24, 84.205.65.0/24 ]) then {
        print "MAGIC PREFIX SIGNALLED: " , net, "' from AS", bgp_path.last, " via AS", bgp_path.first, " [", proto, "]";
        accept;
    }
    else accept;
}

How can I get BIRD to print something when a prefix is withdrawn?

Kind regards,

Job