Multiple OSPF adjacencies on same interface...

Kristoffer Egefelt kristoffer at itoc.dk
Mon Dec 16 11:37:50 CET 2013

The Force10 manual states about peer-routing:

VLT unicast routing locally routes packets destined for the L3 endpoint of the VLT peer.

So if this means that if LSAs for router1 are sent down the link in the port channel connecting to router2, then router2 will respond instead of sending the traffic to router1 - I’m not sure, but this seems plausible as to why it does not work with the peer routing feature.

Funny actually that it works with quagga then…

Anyway, it seems to be stable now - let me know if you would like the tcpdump anyway.

Thanks for your help!

Regards
Kristoffer