BGPSEC patch

Michael Baer baerm at tislabs.com
Wed Apr 17 01:11:50 CEST 2013

Hi All,

We've been working on adding BGPSEC capability to BIRD.  I have a link
below to patch against v1.3.9 that supports BGPSEC connections between
routers.  If you desire, the link could also be added to BIRD's
related/software wiki.

It has only been tested in a small test bed w/linux machines and is
currently in an alpha state, but should support the BGPSEC protocol with
the exception of confederation handling, and algorithm rollover and of
course any bugs.  I would be interested in any feedback if anyone wants
to play with it.

http://bgpsec.tislabs.com/

thanks,
Mike