./configure error

Phantom of the Opera humdumdedum at me.com
Sun Oct 28 21:45:49 CET 2012

Hi, I'm trying to compile it on Max OS X

./configure
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for library containing clock_gettime... no
checking build system type... i386-apple-darwin12.2.0
checking host system type... i386-apple-darwin12.2.0
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
checking what CFLAGS should we use... -g -O2 -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-parentheses -Wno-pointer-sign
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for flex... flex
checking for bison... bison
checking for gm4... gm4
configure: error: Cannot determine correct system configuration. Please use --with-sysconfig to set it manually.

---

LLVM-GCC: build 2336
Clang: 4.1 build 421

Best Regards