New release 1.3.7!

Mihai Claudiu Capatina mihai at vector-communications.net
Fri Mar 23 08:34:43 CET 2012

Hi,

Is the patch that fixes the bug in pair set parsing/construction ( you can find the details in the email called "Community operations got broken after upgrade to 1.3.6 from 1.2.4" )
included in this release or i have to patch it also ?

Best Regards,

Mihai Claudiu Capatina

Managing Partner
Vector Communications SRL

Address : Aleea Cetatuia, Nr. 4, Bl. M22, Sc. 5,
		  Et. 2, Ap. 276, Sect. 6, Bucuresti, 060834
		  Romania
Phone:     +40-736-633150
Fax:          +40-318-146297

www.vector-communications.net