adding bgpsec to bird

Matthias Waehlisch waehlisch at ieee.org
Tue Mar 20 19:23:19 CET 2012

Hi Mike,

  do you also intend to implement prefix origin validation according to
IETF/SIDR specs?

  Maybe as a side note: We implemented the RTR protocol as a lightweight
and very efficient C library, which allows to exchange validated ROAs
between cache and router and to perform origin validation. The
implementation is under LGPL license. It is designed to be integrated
into existing BGP daemons. Feel free to use it.

  Further details:

  * http://rpki.realmv6.org/

  If you have further questions about the library, don't hesitate to
contact me offlist.

Cheers
  matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST