FreeBSD bugs ;)

Pawel Tyll ptyll at nitronet.pl
Tue Jan 17 13:41:02 CET 2012

> This is OK. Imported shows just number of routes propagated to directly
> connected table, while preferred count shows cummulative number of
> routes originated by that protocol in all tables where these routes are
> preferred.
Hm,  personally I would prefer to receive information only about [some
BGP  protocol] when asking for information about [some BGP protocol] -
this  way  I'll  have 23857286917 preferred prefixes in no time, think
about it yourself: how useful is that number? :)

> So you removed it? Or renamed?
I  removed  it,  so another interface took it's interface id, but bird
kept associating previous name (vlan's) with this id. - renaming fails
in principally the same way: bird keeps previous name ;)

> It is supposed to work (it is handled as removing and readding the interface),
> but probably not tested.
Well,  I was supposed to be awfully rich by now, but it wasn't tested,
hence it didn't work :>