Fwd: Received route with strange next-hop

Christian Kölpin raptor2101 at gmx.de
Wed Apr 18 21:48:30 CEST 2012

Am 18.04.2012 10:50, schrieb Ondrej Zajicek:
> The problem is that these ifaces are down, which is strange. Don't you
> still have 'scan time 0' in BIRD config? Could you add 'debug all;' to
> the device section of BIRD config and send me a log file?

Cause i'am using a mysql-db as rsyslog-dropzone the logfiles might look
unfamiliar.

You will received 2 Logfiles. One peer router.

I restarted bird, switch off/on the interfaces, and wait till some
interface-scannes of bird appear.
Strange-fact: if i start bird, both interfaces (tun/ppp) are listed as
up (birdc show interfaces) after the switch off/on the interfaces stay down.
Could this caused by the fact that the interfaces disappear completely
"out off the kernel" and appear again instead of switching the state
like normal interfaces do?

my bird.config looks like this:

router id 192.168.2.1;
log syslog all;