Questions on community handling

Simone Morandini simone.morandini at mix-it.net
Fri Oct 21 17:48:16 CEST 2011

Hi Stefan,
> show route all where (0,65333) ~ bgp_community

thanks for the quick reply.. So if I'm not getting any output with this
command, I should deduce that the member is not actually sending the
community to the RS, right?
To be more, specific, this member doesn't want to advertise its networks
to a specific peer, so he is (supposedly) sending the (0, <peer>)
community, but the other party is still receiving routes via the RS.
I'd just like to check on the RS itself...

Thanks,
Simone.

believed to be clean.