ERR when redistributing to OSPF NSSA

Tapio Haapala tapio.haapala at f-solutions.fi
Sun Oct 2 09:49:58 CEST 2011

On our case this not harmless at all. We have searched what cause
distribution problems when network link goes down and up. On our setup
we distribute each computer as /32 route and on some cases when nic hang
and reset it self or link goes down we lost /32 routes and it get fixed
when we restart bird.

--
F-Solutions Oy

Tapio Haapala