ECMP/multipath support

Andrew Lemin andrew.lemin at monitorsoft.com
Thu Nov 11 11:38:55 CET 2010

Hi all,

I think all parties on the mailing list came to the conclusion that multipath support would be best implemented in the individual routing protocols instead of just in the kernel protocol.

What does the BIRD dev team think? Is there anything more I can do to help with adding this functionality.

We desperately need ECMP support in the RIP protocol. Thanks everyone :)
Regards, Andy.