Touble ospf md5 authentication

Vitaliy Kolodinsky kolodinsky at telecom.by
Fri Mar 19 18:36:49 CET 2010

Dear, Csaba Szép.

Вы писали 19 марта 2010 г., 19:11:51:

> In my opinion, this is the same issue that i reported at 2009.10.05 in
> this list.

> Then i disabled LLS in the cisco side, and after everything works well.

> ip ospf lls disable

Using the ip ospf lls disable probably quite a good temporary solution, but the old IOS, this command is not

bras7 (config-subif) # ip ospf lls disa
                               ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

bras7 (config-subif) # do sh ver
IOS (tm) 7200 Software (C7200-JS-M), Version 12.3 (21), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)
Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport

With pleasure I will see a patch from the author
and with no less pleasure test the patch work.

--

Best regards,
Vitaliy
kolodinsky at telecom.by