May have found an ipa_classify bug in OSPFv3 BIRD

Michael Adams madams at ezrac.com
Thu Jul 1 22:43:19 CEST 2010

I was trying out BIRD on a work router, and notice that it is rejecting
my ULA-based addresses on the interfaces, but not the global ones (I use
two subnets: one for internal work stuff that rarely changes & one for
public access that can change with our tunnel broker/v6 access). Is
anyone able to enable support for the fc00::/7 range? As far as I can
tell in the public GIT, the function calling the error is ipa_classify.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unique_local_address

Thanks,
Michael Adams
http://unquietwiki.com/

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The contents of this email do not necessarily represent the views or policies of E-Z Rent-A-Car or employees.