BIRD wiki proposal

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 13:06:16 CET 2010

Sorry, I am a bit of a lurker on this list but I must chime in.  In
the last 15 years I have watched many projects grow and let me say
that community documentation is a good step.  It is hard and can
appear to fail while it is working well.  I am setting up a wiki-farm
for some internal projects and would suggest you look around for a
large wiki-farm at a university that will exist long term.  All major
Wiki's and software does have an export path to PDF style documents.

~~~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com ~~~