ECMP/multipath support

Andrew Lemin andrew.lemin at monitorsoft.com
Wed Dec 15 12:53:50 CET 2010

Wow, great news.
What has been the challenge with adding ECMP support in the RIP protocol?

I understand you are making the changes on the protocols seeing as the bird table already supports multipath routes.
Is there anything we could do to help to get the ECMP RIP working?

Thank you for your time and hard work.
Regards, Andy.