Patch ping

Martin Mares mj at ucw.cz
Tue Apr 27 22:29:21 CEST 2010

Hello!

> Although i don't like the patch, i can't find a better way to fix this
> so i will probably merge that.
>
> MJ, do you have some comment on this [*]?
>
> [*] http://marc.info/?l=bird-users&m=127200916013140&w=2

I am getting Internal Server Error at this URL now. Do I guess correctly that
it is the patch changing calls of ld to calls of cc?

I suspect that "-nostdlib" and "-Wl" are much less portable than the previous
construct with ld (they look like GCCisms to me). Joakim, have you
investigated that?

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares                          <mj at ucw.cz>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
System going down at 5 pm to install scheduler bug.