BIRD in OpenWRT - patch

Jann Traschewski jann at gmx.de
Mon Nov 16 16:20:55 CET 2009

Thanks!

works fine here on a fresh checkout of OpenWRT Kamikaze 8.09.1.

Maybe you want to add this to the bird4{6} Makefile:

define Package/$(PKG_NAME)/conffiles
/etc/bird4{6}.conf
endef

This will prevent the conffile to be overwritten on an update.

Further I wonder whether you need the subdir 'net' in
"packages/net/bird/Makefile" ? I found all my packages directly in
'packages/<pkgname>'. But I might be wrong.

Ciao,
Jann

--
Jann Traschewski, Drosselstr.1, D-90513 Zirndorf, Germany
Tel.: +49-911-696971, Mobile: +49-170-1045937, E-Mail: jann at gmx.de
Ham: DG8NGN / DB0VOX, http://www.qsl.net/dg8ngn, ICQ UIN: 4130182