Is this a mistake in the User's Guide?

ChuYinsu yst.cyan at gmail.com
Sun May 10 07:15:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

I found here:

5.2 Data types
int|ip|prefix|pair|enum set
Prefix ip1/len1 matches prefix pattern ip2/len2{l, h} iff the first
min(len1, len2) bits of ip1> and ip2 are identical and len1 ip1 len2.
A valid prefix pattern has to satisfy low high, but pxlen is not
constrained by low or high.

I don't quite understand the first sentence.
And "A valid prefix pattern has to satisfy low high", is a "<" missed
between "low" and "high"?

All the above is discovered using my computer when viewing User's
Guide online, and I don't know if there's a possibility of
mis-displaying. So I figure I'd better just send this E-mail in order
to inform the developers.

Thanks.