How to configure Stub Cost Num?

ChuYinsu yst.cyan at gmail.com
Wed May 6 05:29:58 CEST 2009

Hi,

When I read RFC2328 these days, I found this (at the end of Section 6):

StubDefaultCost
    If the area has been configured as a stub area, and the router
itself is an area border router, then the StubDefaultCost indicates
the
    cost of the default summary-LSA that the router should advertise
into the area. See Section 12.4.3 for more information.

This reminds me, one of my former questions about "stub cost num"
configuration in BIRD. So does the parameter "stub cost num" means
StubDefaultCost in RFC2328?

Thanks!