Neighbor state remains in exchange or loading

Ondrej Zajicek santiago at crfreenet.org
Mon Dec 14 11:47:15 CET 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:17:35AM +0100, Vonlanthen, Elmar wrote:
> But unfortunately the problem with neighbor state remaining in
> "exchange" seems to be another problem.
> In this case I don't see any LSA packets, only hello packets.

Yes, that is probably completely different problem. But you should see
at least some DBDES packets when neighbor state became "exchange". If
you have enabled logging of events and packets, these should be in BIRD
log (messages like "DBDES packet received from").
Could you send me that part of log?

If one side is stuck in "exchange" state, what is the state
of the other side?